About the Role
We are looking for a team member who would carry multiple hats. This is initially a PART-TIME
job based in Mannheim and most suitable for university students in the region yet open to
anyone who is interested in applying.
You love learning! You leave no stone unturned! You are a great listener! You connect dots!
At K1, you have the chance to actively shape our exiting transition from a local company to
becoming Rhein-Neckar region’s leading niche real estate developer. In the last years, we
turned around an idle building in Mannheim into a living, breathing, running center. If you have
ever been to John Reed gym in Mannheim, you have already been into our building. Now
working on other exiting projects.
• Establish or manage established relations with local government, municipalities, their
departments (mainly building permits, infrastructure and environmental), prospect
• Work directly with K1’s owner / CEO / county manager for promoting company to
• Initially help and then manage sales and marketing affords of the firm,
• Work together with project development team including Germany Country Head, Chief
Architect, Construction teams during life cycle of a real estate project,
• Be a team member and attend meetings with banks, financial institutions, municipal
departments, and the primary person to follow up topics discussed.
• You have undergrad degree or a student of architecture, business management,
business communications. (OK, history, linguistics, phycology, sociology, etc are
welcomed, as well)
• Prior experience in relationship management would be great to have
• Native German speaker with very good knowledge of English - both written and verbal
• You have great computer skills especially a PowerPoint wizard and great with Excel
• You are a team player
• You can start with us as soon as possible
• Independent work in a team and steep development opportunities in a fast-growing
company in the field real estate development
• A competitive fixed salary
• 20 days of vacation
About the Company
K1 Holding Luxembourg SA is incorporated in the Duchy of Luxembourg in 2016 and have the
German offices located in Mannheim where management, project development, architectural
and back offices are located at.
K1 is a niche player in residential and commercial real estate development in Mannheim and
Heidelberg. With various projects completed, and now partnered up with an international real
estate developer, we are sourcing more projects to include in our portfolio.
We are looking for more motivated team players who will assist us with our ambitious mission.
Are you interested in being a part of this exciting journey?
Email your German or English CV to:
Addressed to Omer Nohut
Subject Line: K1 Employment Opportunity